Sex toy tester Venus O’Hara wants to raise your orgasmic awareness
Yeah, sex toy tester is a real job.
There are only a few of them out there – and one of them just happens to be my friend Venus O’Hara.
She’s lovely, she’s talented, she’s English…
And she’s a ginger.
Anyway, I recently had the opportunity to interview Ms O’Hara about her life and work.
Here’s the video…
She’s calling it her most personal interview ever:
If you can’t see the video above, check it out on Youtube.
I’ve known Venus for a few years, and the thing I love about her is she’s not just another hot girl… She’s a hot girl who’s also charming, intelligent, deep, and has quite a bit of philosophy behind what she does.
Her life’s mission?
To raise orgasmic awareness…
I love it!
The world’s most famous sex toy tester comes clean
This is Venus’ most intimate interview ever. On the video, we talk about…
- Her book, Inglés para pervertidos, which is one of my favorite English textbooks of all time.
- Why Venus loves my books, Inglés Básico and 6 Claves para Aprender Inglés.
- The life and challenges of a digital nomad.
- Why she came to Spain, why she loves Spain, and her desire to live an “unscripted life”.
- The eternal Madrid vs Barcelona debate – which does she like better?
- Dating, hookup culture and the social life of the “online famous”.
- Venus’ mindfulness practice – I should really talk about mindfulness more often, it’s something I’ve been doing for years and the results are amazing..
- How she got into fetish blogging and sex toy testing.
- Veganism, feminism and turning herself into a lifestyle brand.
- And much, much more!
I’ve written about Venus before… Check it out: from English teacher to Sex Symbol and also the sexiest gingers in Spain. (I’m #2… or maybe #1. What do you think?)
Want more from Venus O’Hara?
Of course, Ms O’Hara has a whole online empire just like I do. You can find her online at venusohara.org.
She’s also got a profile on Instagram, a channel on YouTube, a very active Twitter account @venusohara and more.
You can also check out her memoir, La Máscara de Venus. Her story is really interesting – and most of that’s before she started her career as a fetish model.
I’m hoping she’ll get a new edition of Inglés para pervertidos out, too… It’s a great gift for that special someone who you want to talk about wacky (and sexy) stuff with – but don’t know where to start.
I’ll let you know when it’s back in print. You’ll thank me later.
P.S. If you know any other fetish models or sex toy testers I should interview, send them my way. I’m right here… eating noodles, drinking beer and typing away about one thing or another. Hit me up via the contact form, which finally works again. Thanks!
P.P.S. For more from Venus, check out my new article about sex in Spain. Enjoy!